Grand Theft Pencil Grand Theft Pencil

I liked it.

It was good, very well put together. Nice job.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Bravo!

Another excellent creation by Joseph Blanchette!

Yin Yang B.O.L. II Yin Yang B.O.L. II

Pretty nice

One of the coolest stick animations here on Newgrounds. Don't blam this one!

5AMURA1kid responds:

Thanks for the compliment! I'm feelin' good now, and I don't think there's much chance of this movie getting blammed.

The Jacksons Preview The Jacksons Preview

Work on it

I'm sorry to say this man, but this looks like it was animated by a 2 year old boy. Do not, and I repeat, do not make this a series until you work on your skills some more. I myself animated the first episode of "Waterman" and am happy you got inspiration from it, but still, maybe you should put this project on hold for about 6 months.
Your character outlines looked terrible, and the character designs look like they took no more than 2 minutes to make up. Also, don't use so many shape tweens, it didn't look good. Back to the character outlines, try using the pencil tool to make a character outline instead of the brush tool. I myself never use the brush tool for anything.
If you do release this series with the skills you have, the movie WILL get blammed. Just work on your skills a bit, and I'm sure the series will come together nicely.

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Come on guys

Remember guys, I'm the one who animated this thing. It wasn't Bryan all the way. I helped just as equally and nobody's giving me credit.